Tuesday, July 1, 2008

The Top 10 Bodily Explosions

Horror movies are known for a lot of gore at times. I for one enjoy a good gore scene, however some are better than others. Recently, Fearnet.com, posted a list of the best bodily explosions ever recorded onto film. Some are from horror films, some are from general release films, but one thing is for sure, bodily explosions are a staple in horror cinema.
Here’s their top 10 list, with links on where to purchase them, and finally, a link to where you can see some gruesome photos as proof.

10. Terror Firmer


9. Chopping Mall


8. Sleepaway Camp 3: Teenage Wasteland


7. Planet Terrror


6. Total Recall


5. War of the Worlds


4. Raiders of the Lost Ark


3. Cloverfield


2. Scanners


1. Dawn of the Dead
Obviously these films have some major gore in them, however, there are definitely other films that I would mention on the list. I think that there is a TON of films that have exploding body parts, heads, and body functions that aren't exactly easy to watch sometimes Fearnet.com has some photos from these films, if you're interested, otherwise I would suggest purchasing these and finding out what the hype is all about.

I wanted to post my own top 10, but honestly, I drew a blank when it comes to body explosions. I could name a few, but I'll save that for another place and another time.

No comments:

Post a Comment