Thursday, August 14, 2008

Netflix is Screwing Me Over

Where's the horror? Well Netflix has it and they are having major problems right now. Yeah, Netflix is having shipping problems. I usually carry 5 out at a time and try to get as much horror in as I can to review for this site, and while I have seen a MILLION horror films, I don't think it's fair to simply write a review from memory. Hacking Netflix reported about this earlier, but now I'm informing you guys, all 4 readers of the problems.

I don't have a massive horror dvd collection, but I might have to dip into it, meanwhile netflix fixes their act.

I like my Roku streaming player though, so at least it's not a total loss. In the meantime, there are a lot of angry Netflix users.

Looking for grindhouse, horror, or sci-fi films? Please check out our amazon astore featuring all things horror. Don't trust astore? Check out amazon.com, surprisingly they have more grindhouse,horror,and rare sci-fi than you may not have thought possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment