Friday, September 26, 2008

Black Devil Doll Is Coming

Black Devil Doll Poster

I first came across Black Devil Doll via rotten cotton's website. This thing has been on my mind for a while now, and I'm going to introduce you guys to it. I warn you though, this thing is really graphic both in gore levels and nudity, so DO NOT stick around if you're easily offended.



This dvd is coming straight to store shelves sooner than later, and had I not been a big fan of all things doll & horror related, I may have missed out on this one.

Looking for grindhouse, horror, or sci-fi films? Please check out our amazon astore featuring all things horror. Don't trust astore? Check out amazon.com, surprisingly they have more grindhouse,horror,and rare sci-fi than you may not have thought possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment