Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Interesting Horror Movie Releases 4/21/09

This week in horror movie releases is again a light one. I was asked by a reader to start reviewing science fiction anime, since I say that I will review "sci-fi" under the banner of horror. I'm not sure if that's really going to happen, but I've included select anime dvd's in these movie releases.

I also added a personal note with The Wrestler included here. Not a note, but I've added the link on this list because I'll be purchasing The Wrestler as it is something that I like. I have a professional wrestling review site so that is an interest to me. The rest are here and there in regards to horror movie releases. Here you go, this weeks dvd releases...with links so you can get to them easier.

Air: The Motion Picture Dvd
Air: The Complete Series Dvd
Ah My Buddha Volume 2 Dvd
The Arrival Blu Ray Dvd
The Burrowers Dvd
Ghost Train Dvd
Hellraiser: Box Set Dvd
Hellraiser Blu Ray Dvd

I Dismember Mama Dvd
Laid To Rest Dvd
Mobile Suit Gundam 0083: Stardust Memory Complete Collection Dvd
Moonlight Mile: Complete First Season Dvd
Sam's Lake Dvd
Voyage of the Damned Dvd
The Wrestler Dvd
X-Men Trilogy Blu Ray Dvd
The Wrestler Blu Ray Dvd

Looking for grindhouse, horror, or sci-fi films? Please check out our amazon astore featuring all things horror. Don't trust astore? Check out amazon.com, surprisingly they have more grindhouse,horror,and rare sci-fi than you may not have thought possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment