Monday, February 15, 2010

WINNER SEED OF CHUCKY DVD

Seed of Chucky

The experiment is over, I could not get more than a few entries, and those that entered thank you very much. I appreciate the support.

The winner of the dvd has been notified. I had a few email entries from people that claimed they just couldn't post a comment because of blogger, and so I put names into a hat, shook it and got a name.

Your copy of SEED OF CHUCKY is on its way! THanks.

I highly doubt I can afford to give more away, I still have no job, I'm tired and want to sleep. I'll be back with the mailbag sooner than later, that's for sure.

Looking for grindhouse, horror, or sci-fi films? Please check out our amazon astore featuring all things horror. Don't trust astore? Check out amazon.com, surprisingly they have more grindhouse,horror,and rare sci-fi than you may not have thought possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment