Monday, April 26, 2010

From The Mailbag End of April 2010 Edition

As I stated last month, I'm doing these comment posts more often. I'd like to thank everyone that has left comments, and continues to support this site. I would one day like to have my own domain name and do all kinds of cool stuff, but I just can't do it right now.

I'm still looking for a job, and am having a hard time in my new city, but this site brings me about $2 a month so I haven't starved yet. Ramen is dirt cheap...that's all I can say about that.

Here are the comments for the second half of April.

Anonymous said in regards to my post: "Cheerleader Massacre Review":

That movie looks really stupid.

Thanks for the review, dude.


Honestly, it was a lot better than some of the other straight to dvd features that I've seen for this website. Thanks for the comment.

magicreation has left a comment on my post: "High Tension Review":

this movie is hardcore & brutal. the torture scenes are intense and that's why I loved it! the ending does have that WTF factor, but I don't feel it was tacked on. you defiantly need to watch the original French version. the American dubbed and edited version just doesn't cut it!!!

Terr


I liked the original version, I thought it was insane. I still love this film, even though many people disagree with the notion. The ending was a bit tacked on, but I loved the musical editing and the classic yellow car chase seen was just superb.

That's the end of the comments for this month, thanks again for commenting. I'm trying to get more film to review. If you guys have suggestions send them my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment