Wednesday, October 13, 2010

From the Mailbag Mid October 2010 Edition

Once again, here we go, another post of comments. This should be interesting, or rather filler until I review another film. Enjoy!

goodoldparanoia said in regarsd to my "Scream Review":

Well the first one was definitely the best...of the series anyways. Mmm and at least it unleashed the "Scary Movie" rampage that would come afterwards...although now that's pretty crappy too with all those movies like "not another hero movie"...etc

Yes, you're right. The first one was great, and that's about it. The first "Scary Movie" was also great, but then...bad. It's true, sequels rarely do better or even are worth watching.

Bleeding Dead said in regards to my "Scream 3 Review":

What I don't like about the last two Scream films is that they try to connect the copy cat killer back to the orignial killers in the first film. I don' know, I think the idea of a copy cat killer is scarier than so and so's relative seeking revenge on Sidney because he's one of the few people she's killed over the past decade.

Yes, a copy cat killer with "NO" connection to the originals is far more scary than anything they created after the fact. Spot on, you're right.

jervaise brooke hamster said quite a bit in regards to my, "REWIND: Planet Terror Review", Scream 2 Review, Scream 3 Review, Ice Spiders Review, and that's it.

I want to bugger Rose McGowan (as she was in 1991 when she was 18, not as she is now obviously).

I want to bugger Neve campbell and unload a massive wad of spunk up her incredible arse-hole (as she was in 1991 when she was 18, not as she is now obviously).

I also want to sodomize Neve Campbell and unload another massive wad of spunk down her lushious young throat (once again, as she was in 1991 when she was 18, not as she is now obviously).

Sorry but its still 100 times better than anything the British film industry has ever produced. Remember all you have to do to have a happy life is stay away from British films.


I agree on most of your points. As a male, I love those chicks, and would love to get a chance...but as an unemployed idiot, I probably don't have much of a chance of anything. As for the British Film Industry? I'm destined to prove you wrong someday, I'm just not going out of my way to watch anything.

Lana said in regards to my Uncle Sam Review:

According to imdb.com, it's not. Although, It kind of resembles him, so maybe IMDB is wrong, and maybe it is! Who knows? But him.

That's it so far. Keep the comments coming, it's much appreciated. As for me? After 13+ months of looking for a job, I still have no job. I am at wits end, and am currently updating this site from the library computers. FML.

No comments:

Post a Comment