Wednesday, December 1, 2010

End of the Month Deathtoll November 2010 Edition

The end of the month/beginning, is usually meant for posts where I give you fine readers a quick link back to the reviews I did this month. This month is no different. I have the next 3 reviews in the chamber and ready to roll. If you're not familiar with the blog, I only post every Monday, Wednesday and Friday, simply because there hasn't been a lot of fan fare for me to accelerate the posting.

In fact, we're nearing 500 posts and the hits, sales, and ad revenue is non-existent. That's not to say that I'm doing this only for the money, or that I started this site solely on the basis of earning a dime, but as a reflection of readership, subscribers and that sort of thing, I'm barely scraping by.

I guess it sucks when you're in my position. It's month #15 that I do not have a job, no major prospects (including applications to fast food places), and can barely pay the rent thanks to my wife. It's easy to see that I'm a failure, and getting a college education paid by student loans was NOT the right way for me, but alas, enough of that. Here are the past month's reviews/posts, enjoy.

From The Mailbag End of November 2010 Edition
The Black Guy Dies Last
REWIND: Santa's Slay Review
REWIND: Masters of Horror: We All Scream For Ice C...
An American Werewolf in London Review
Final Stab Review
From The Mailbag Mid November 2010 Edition
Return To Cabin By The Lake Review
Cabin By The Lake Review
REWIND: Thankskilling Review
REWIND: Constantine Review
Wait Until Dark Review
Hellphone Full Official Movie Trailer
Saw 3D Review

If you're not sure where the rest of the reviews are, you can find the big list of reviews/posts by clicking here.

Support this blog by visiting the Scary Film Web Store here.

No comments:

Post a Comment