Wednesday, July 13, 2011

The Netflix Scare

I went through it, many of you probably went through it as well. The Netflix scare! They are adding up the prices to the simple streaming plans, and it can cost an arm and a leg for some.

My first reaction was to cancel it.

Then I did some thinking, and I realized that I need their services to run this blog and that the ad revenue from this blog is just enough to pay for it.

So with that in mind, I have a couple of requests:

1. Patronize the Sponsor - If you are going to buy horror movie t-shirts please buy them from the Horror Shop links. I don't have any other sponsors right now, but I'm always on the look out.

2. Links - If you have a site, and you want to buy a link, you can do so at a low price.

3. Requests - Send me your requests! I decided to upgrade my Netflix account to 3 at a time, so I am going to deliver far more reviews than ever before, so please throw some ideas at me.

And now, back to your regularly scheduled program.

1 comment: