Tuesday, July 31, 2012

August 2012 Scary Film Review Contest and More

What’s up people? I’ve been running on fumes lately, and that’s because I’ve been writing a lot for my official blog sirjorge.net, which you can visit whenever you’d like. It’s not a horror movie site at all, so don’t get freaked out by the content that has nothing to do with horror.

I wanted to start off August with a bang, and so I’m introducing something awesome. Every month I’m giving stuff away. Yes, that’s right, you can win stuff from Scary Film Review! This will run every month, and well, that’s that.

This is how you enter:

Leave a comment here, or on my Facebook Page (see the sidebar). Leave a comment, good or bad, and you’re entered into the contest.

Leave a comment, and that’s that.

Total Recall

This month, you will win TOTAL RECALL on BLU RAY. That’s right, you want all the non stop action featuring Arnold in his prime? Then leave me a comment. The winner will be selected at random at the end of the month when I do my end of the month post.

Patronize the Sponsors

Once again, if you’re going to use Amazon online, please use the links provided.

More Reviews

I am going to be posting a lot more reviews, and this time it’s real, it’s damn real. If you have suggestions, throw them at me, and I’ll try my best to get to them. I’ll be doing more reviews, more content, and lots more. I want to make this site produce far more than it has in the past, and I still dream of one day bringing the whole thing over to a dot com. Until then, all I have is this.

Scary Movie Podcast?

I have been throwing around the idea for quite sometime, but so far I don’t have the funds to get it done. Maybe one day we can do it, unless you out there have equipment and want to do a show. I’lll gladly help.

Until then, here are the posts from July 2012:

Horror Box Sets You Need Today
Twilight Zone Tuesdays: The Grave Review
3 Books to Scare Hell Into You
The Langoliers Review
Dahmer Review
Extreme Measures Review
The Grey Review
Abraham Lincoln vs Zombies Review
Top 5 Horror Movies Based on Novels

No comments:

Post a Comment