Monday, October 29, 2012

November 2012 is Werewolf Month

I announced this on my official Facebook page, but thought that I would drop in and say to you 3 or 4 readers of this blog what’s coming in November. Next month my reviews will all be about Werewolves. Now, there is a lot that can be said about the genre, but I personally figure it started (on cinema at least) with the MGM monster movies the “wolf man” and then progressed.

Along the way I will be talking about books, articles and more that I find online to offset the reviews. If you want to help me get access to more werewolf movies etc, please help me out by purchasing something via amazon.com here. If you purchase things online I will receive 4% of the sale and can use that to buy or rent more horror movies.

I am 100% freelance and a professional blogger, so every ounce of my money comes from the support of readers like you.

If you would like to support, that is the best way, if you’d like to donate via paypal, I can accept that too. Look for the donation button on the side of my blog to give via that format.




Remember to leave a comment, to be entered to win a Hellraiser Boxed Set. The winner will be announced at the end of the month.

1 comment:

  1. jervaise brooke hamsterOctober 30, 2012 at 4:39 PM

    I`ve been watching some of the old Universal horror movies on YouTube (including The Wolf-girl) and it was so incredible how movies made in America 70 or even 80 years ago are still 1000 times better than anything the British film industry can produce TODAY ! ! !, more evidence of what a ludicrous and pathetic joke the British film industry is (if any were really needed obviously).

    ReplyDelete