Saturday, October 31, 2015

Halloween 2015 Horror Movie Review Flashback

So it’s 2015, this blog is still kicking, even though I don’t always find the time to watch horror movies. I remember when I started this blog. I lived next door to a Blockbuster Video in Seattle. I was at the bottom of Queen Anne Hill, and lived in a new world. I loved being across the street from a good pizza place, next door to a Mexican food restaurant, and across town from the Seattle Mariners. But fast forward, and life takes over. There’s not a lot of things that inspire me as much as those times, even though I was living in a life that I couldn’t sustain.

Today, I am coming to you from across the country. I’ve traveled across the United States, I’ve accumulated more cats than I ever thought I would, and I have love again. I’m isolated in some ways, and open in others. Today on Halloween, I’m just myself. No major costumes, no major element to speak of, I’m just me. I’m sitting here and looking back at the world that I’ve talked about for so long on this blog.

If you are new, or if you are still reading, join me in going back through some of the older posts that I put up in the eve of Halloween from different years. Click through and read my thoughts in October from the past. Tonight, I will probably sip on some coffee and just stay home with my cats. But a horror movie may be on, and I’ll reminisce on some of the things that I’ve talked about here, and will continue to post as I go through. So with that in mind, here are some posts and movies you should check out tonight, Halloween 2015.

Elvira Mistress of the Dark via October 2014

Anna Scream Queen Killer via October 2013

8MM via October 2012

Scream 4 via October 2011

Stigmata via October 2010

Saw VI via October 2009

Ted Bundy via October 2008

No comments:

Post a Comment