Friday, December 4, 2015

Reviewing The Twilight Zone Episode by Episode

The Twilight Zone 
Here is a novel idea. Why don’t you review all of the Twilight Zone?

Well, since I don’t really have 2 hours of my life to invest everyday, I will be working through every single episode of this iconic show that I can get my grubby hands on and will review them hard style. That’s watching everything from the start, and then moving through daily with each episode. This may work out to be a big bust, but why not test the waters and go for it?

Before I launch, why not take a few moments to look back at all the Twilight Zone related stuff that I’ve covered here. Also, I will be posting up gift ideas for fans of the Twilight Zone out there. I’m a huge fan, and well, it’s time to take a good look at this show.

No comments:

Post a Comment